NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
1. The conduct of the Responsible Membership Course (RMC) is suspended indefinitely. The resumption of the RMC will be determined on a day-to-day basis guided by the parameters set by DoH and WHO. It will remain committed to conducting its RMC safely and responsibly for all its MCOs and stakeholders.
2. The conduct of the Municipal Annual General Membership Assembly (MAGMA) is suspended indefinitely until such time that DoH parameters as regards safety are given.
3. The acceptance of electric service applications shall be managed and controlled. The congregation or group gathering of applicants within the premises of ZAMSURECO-I is strictly prohibited. ZAMSURECO-I personnel will only allow one applicant at a time inside the Office, strictly maintaining safe distance. Service connection applicants are encouraged to apply online.
4. All Sitio Electrification Project (SEP) and NIHE recipient gatherings/meetings are suspended indefinitely. The resumption of meetings will be determined on a day-to-day basis guided by the parameters set by DoH and WHO.
5. MCO-related organizing and meetings are suspended. The resumption of meetings will be determined on a day-to-day basis guided by the parameters set by DoH and WHO.
6. By-standers who have no official transactions with the Cooperative are strictly prohibited from staying within ZAMSURECO-I premises.
7. Employees who have no official transactions or work-related business after office hours are strictly prohibited from staying or lingering within the premises of ZAMSURECO-I. Management recommends that employees must remain at home after office hours.
8. Unless if it is vital, employees are strictly discouraged from receiving personal visits from friends and relatives during office hours. In the case, however, that personal visits are granted due to emergency and life/death situations, prescribed “social distancing” measures must be strictly followed.
The Board of Directors and ZAMSURECO-I Management are deeply committed to ensure safety and protection of the lives of employees, MCOs, and stakeholders. Each one of us has a responsibility to protect ourselves, our family, and community. As a reminder, “You don’t need to know the whole alphabet of Safety. The A, B, C of it will save you if you follow it: ALWAYS BE CAREFUL.”
GM Jose Raul A. Saniel
General Manager and CEO
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/zamsureco1/public_html/templates/burmont/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 160